Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bevis is EXACTLY 1!

12-Nov is Bevis’ actual birthday. Mummy and Daddy are celebrating it 2nd time round for me! Mummy actually baked a cake and it’s her 1st attempt to frost it! She spent the night before my birthday doing it… And I’ve got a lovely heart-shaped chocolate cake with blueberry toppings. If you notice, the 2 little cup cakes beside it actually belong to Jie-Jie.
Mummy actually forgot that she ran out of containers to store the cake and had to use a plastic container instead! She also forgot about candles! Luckily we managed to find some in Ah-Ma’s house…

Daddy, Mummy, Ah Ma, Ah Gong and Jie-Jie sang birthday song to me… You can see me smiling away while they sang the song :)

2 comments:

S@L said...

Babe,
great work for the cake! The feeling of your kiddos cutting ur 'handmade/homemade' cake is out of the world hor? hehehe. i get the 'kick' out of it...keep it up!

EPBB said...

Yeah, it definitely feels great... even my mum tot it was a bought cake until i told her it's made by me!