Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's My Birthday! I'm Three Year Old!

Yeah, Mummy has been telling me 4-July is my birthday and that we will be having a bbq to celebrate my birthday. Seems that Mummy and Daddy have been very busy for the past few days to prepare for this big day of mine!

Mummy let me choose my own birthday cake; Daddy also bought my favourite 'bah-kwa' to the bbq; We went several times to the bbq pit location to make sure that the location is ok, lighting is enough, etc...; Oh, Daddy also prepared my favourite balloons, all 30 of them! And a big big pink one! I had fun 'moving' the balloons around... hehe...
Here's some photos to share with all!

See me tugging the balloons? Daddy had arrange them nicely in 3s but I was playing with them and shifted them around, ended up, they all got entangled!

I'm singing the birthday song... and look at me blowing the candles and cutting my birthday cake!


And here's a photo of me with my mei-mei, Bevis!

And last of all, presents!!!

No comments: