Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's a Sunday morning :)

Good morning... oops... Mummy caught me sticking my finger into my mouth again... hehe... and look at all the pillows and bolsters in my cot... My cot is always in a big mess when I wake up in the morning... So you can imagine how much I flip and turn and toss all night! Mummy is always having to wake up in the middle of the night putting my pacifier in my mouth when I cry... Sometimes I cry when I realised that I lost my pacifier because I turn too much! Keke...


Look here, Mummy is prying open my mouth to take a peek at my two tiny teeth that are popping up through my gums...
She has been trying to catch a sight of these two tiny teeth for the past few days but I have been refusing to open my mouth... My gum feels sore with these teeth popping up, so hey, beware that I'll bite your fingers if they come close ok??!!






No comments: