Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm Learning Ballet!

After hearing feedback that ballet is good for ensuring good posture, Mummy decided to look around for ballet classes for me. It was fortunate that we recently explored the newly opened Anchorvale Community Center and realized that ballet classes are conducted by DancePointe, located right within the CC!
Mummy finally managed to sign me up for a trial class after enquiries with the school. During the 1st lesson, it was interesting looking at the other little children who are around my age all dressed up in their gear. I was rather scared during the class but Mummy was standing at the back of the class, ensuring me that all is fine. She did step in and out of the classroom to look for Daddy who brought Bevis for a walk. The lesson ended after 45mins and what I can say is that it was fun. Mummy asked if I’m interested to go back again, I immediately said “YES!”.

Now, I’m attending my ballet class on every Saturday and I’m enjoying every minute of it!

No comments: