Monday, August 11, 2008

Swimming at the new pool

Last week, Daddy and Mummy brought me to the newly opened Anchorvale Swimming Pool. Auntie Amanda, Uncle Cheng Khoon, Vince and Lex di-di went too. The water’s pretty cold even though it’s around 10+ in the morning. My body was shivering from the cold and my mouth was chattering. Mummy said my lips turned a little purplish too! On and off, Mummy brought me up from the pool to be wrapped in the towel to make me warmer…
It was a fun morning although I did not really dare to explore any of the slides… they look too intimidating with all the water pouring down!


Today, since it’s a replacement holiday for National Day, I don’t have to go to school, neither did Mummy and Daddy have to work, so we decided to go to the pool once again… Who knows, the pool is closed on Mondays! *boo hoo* so disappointed! Was looking forward to play there… Since the pool wasn’t open, Mummy and Daddy decided to bring us to Safra Yishun Swimming pool instead… We had lotsa fun there too!


The picture on the right is me sitting on the staircase with Vince di-di...

Bevis also went to the swimming pool on both occasions but she spent half the time sleeping! Hehehe… (see her post).






No comments: