Monday, August 11, 2008

My 1st Swim!

I had my first swim at the Anchorvale Swimming Pool last Sunday! It was great fun… I enjoyed ‘swimming’ and kicking in the water… Mummy had me clad in Jie-Jie’s swim suit which she used when she was a year old and it fitted me well! Hehe… *Hmm, when I grow up, I want to have a bikini like Jie-Jie!*

Actually, before I started swimming, I spent the journey (just 5 mins drive) as well as another good 30 minute after we reached the swimming pool, sleeping! Mummy had already changed me into the swimming suit but I slept with it throughout… it was a nice nap… Keke… After I woke up from my nap, Jie-Jie, Vince and Lex Gor-Gor were already playing in the pool, Mummy decided to feed me my porridge first before she take me for the dip in the pool. I only spent like 15-20 mins in the pool, playing with water, taking pictures and after which, it was off to shower! Mummy was scared that the sun is too strong which could burn my skin, so she had actually applied sunscreen for me.
Today, Daddy and Mummy brought us to the Safra Yishun Swimming Pool for a swim again! Today I had my own float to sit on… Hehe, it was so enjoyable!


In my swim suit before the swim!

In Lex gor-gor's float!


No comments: